Social media consultant and Pinterest Superuser Noland Hoshino joins Joe and Megan to discuss the phenomenal growth of Pinterest as a social platform and how companies, causes and cause marketers can reach its 10 million+, primarily-female users to visually capture their brand story and why they’d want to. We’ve yet to see any active cause marketing campaigns on Pinterest but Megan, Joe and Noland pontificate on ways cause marketers could use this medium for good. Noland shares which brands are using Pinterest well and who’s missing the Pinterest boat. Stay tuned to discover Noland’s “6 foot” rule.
Assorted Links & Notes
- Pinterest drives more referral traffic than Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn Combined
- 12 ways to use Pinterest for your nonprofit
- What NOT to pin on Pinterest
- Pinterest: A tool to curate relevant visual content for your audience
- Why and how nonprofits should use pinterest
- And the Winner is: Pinterest for Cause Marketing
- Beth Kanter's PinBoard, "Komen can Kiss My Mammogram"
- Joe's presentation on Pinterest for nonprofits with Chronicle of Philanthropy
The Hosts on Pinterest