In this episode of Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk (online) platforms, Pinterest (again) and (motion) pictures.
- Joe's bullish on new, Boston-based online content service Swoop and shares how this might be used for cause marketing.
- Megan talks about how major motion pictures are turning to cause to launch new films, establish co-branding partnerships and increase promotional reach. But for 'The Lorax' movie, environmentalists are crying foul. Here all this and more in today's episode!
Assorted Notes & Links
- Is "Hovering" the future of online cause marketing?
- Infolinks Movember Campaign
- eBay Giving Works
- Joe's Chat on Pinterest
- Why I tearfully deleted my pinterest inspiration boards
- Feeding America/The Help
- Read Across America Tour—Driven by Mazda
- The Lorax cannot, will not, truffula tree-certify your brand
- Action Tyler Perry announces 'Good Deeds: Great Needs'